With VoxelMaker you can create 3D models of your own design and then render them with realistic lighting and shadows. Voxel models are made from 3D cubes and create a stylized, "blocky" look - much like a 3D version of pixel art.
- Full-featured model editor with both physical buttons and touch controls.
- Cut/copy/paste parts of your model to easily move/rotate/duplicate sections.
- Insert text into your scene.
- Easily paint colors onto a model or flood-fill areas.
- Control light direction and intensity in your scene.
- Render views of your scene with configurable shadow softness, ambient light, and depth of field.
- Save rendered scenes to your Screenshot Album or share them on Miiverse!
VoxelMaker is now available in the North American and European Wii U eShops.
Here is the trailer:
Here are some screenshots showing the kind of content you can create with VoxelMaker: