With VoxelMaker you can create 3D models of your own design and then render them with realistic lighting and shadows. Voxel models are made from 3D cubes and create a stylized, "blocky" look - much like a 3D version of pixel art. You can use the built-in ray tracer to render high-quality images of your scenes.
- Full-featured model editor with physical buttons, touch controls or both (platform dependent).
- Cut/copy/paste parts of your model to easily move/rotate/duplicate sections.
- Insert text into your scene.
- Easily paint colors onto a model or flood-fill areas.
- Control light direction and intensity in your scene.
- Render views of your scene with configurable shadow softness, ambient light, and depth of field.
- On some platforms, models can be exported for use in other programs, and on others you can share your rendered images with other users! Check out the individual store descriptions for specific details.
Get VoxelMaker on:
Google Play, Amazon AppStore, iOS App Store, NOOK Apps and now on the North American and European Wii U eShops, too!
With VoxelMaker you have both 3D canvas and camera in your hands: be inspired and create!
Want to know more about the possibilities? Watch the Wii U eShop trailer here.